3D Printing Products Marketing Research Record By Kind, Forming, Innovation, Application, End-User – Worldwide Projection to 2025
3D Printing Materials Market Research Report By Type (Ceramic, Metal, Plastic, Laywood, And Paper), By Shape (Filament, Liquid, And Powder), By Technology, By Application, By End-User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19
New York, April 2, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “3D Printing Materials Market Research Report By Type, Shape, Technology, Application, End-User – Global Forecast to 2025. Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p05939283/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps business leaders make better decisions when money exchange data is available.
1. The global 3D printing materials market is projected to grow from $ 1,670.69 million in 2020 to $ 4,652.36 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global market for 3D printing materials is expected to grow from EUR 1,464.89 million in 2020 to EUR 4,079.27 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global 3D printing materials market is projected to grow from £ 1,302.29 million in 2020 to £ 3,626.48 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global 3D printing materials market is expected to grow from JPY 178,305.00 million in 2020 to JPY 496,524.70 million by the end of 2025.
The global 3D printing materials market is expected to grow from A $ 2,426.06 million in 2020 to A $ 6,755.84 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation & coverage:
In this research report, the 3D printing material is categorized in order to forecast sales and analyze trends in the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the 3D Printing Materials Market studied Ceramic, Metal, Plastic, Laywood, Paper, Bioinks, and Wax.
Based on the shape, the 3D Printing Materials for Filaments, Liquids, and Powders market has been studied.
Based on Technology, the 3D Printing Materials Market studied DMLS, FDM, SLA, SLS, Binder Jetting, MJF, and Polyjet.
Based on the application, the 3D printing materials market in manufacturing, prototyping, and research and development has been studied.
Based on the end-user, the 3D Printing Materials market studied the aerospace & defense, automotive, construction, consumer goods and electronics, healthcare and education sectors.
Based on the geography, the 3D Printing Materials market studied in America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region has been studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The region studied is Europe, the Middle East, and Africa in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Company usability profiles:
The report thoroughly examines the recent significant developments of the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global 3D Printing Materials market, including 3D HUBS BV, 3D Systems, Inc., 3D4Makers BV, Apium Additive Technologies GmbH, Arkema SA, BASF SE, CRP TECHNOLOGY Srl. EnvisionTEC, Inc., EOS GmbH, Evonik Industries AG, Exone GmbH, Formlabs Inc., General Electric Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, INTAMSYS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD., Javelin Technologies Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, MakerJuice Labs, Materialize NV, RAPIDMADE, INC, Stratasys, Ltd., taulman3D, LLC and Victrex PLC.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost all industries. Therefore, and for the long-term impact that is likely to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and possible ways forward are considered. The report provides insights into COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces, and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix ranks and categorizes the vendors in the 3D Printing Materials market based on the business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps companies achieve this to make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The “Competitive Strategic” window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions. The competitive strategies window helps the vendor define an alignment or correspondence between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the best or most favorable fit for vendors to apply successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to conduct further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging countries and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capacities of the leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global 3D Printing Materials Market?
2. What are the restraining factors & impact of COVID-19 on the global 3D Printing Materials Market during the forecast period?
3. What products / segments / applications / areas should be invested in in the global 3D Printing Materials Market during the forecast period?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global 3D Printing Materials Market?
5. What are the technology trends and legal framework in the global 3D Printing Materials Market?
6. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global 3D Printing Materials Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05939283/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.
The story goes on
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001