Dublin, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market Research Report By Material, By Industry, And By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
The global fiber reinforced plastics market size was estimated at $ 67.90 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 73.23 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.19% from 2020 to 2026 to 108 $ 92 billion by 2026.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost every industry, and the long-term impact is expected to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Ongoing research expands the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential avenues for the future. The report provides insight on COVID-19, taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing behavior, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and regions to help the provider define an alignment or fit between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the providers in order to pursue successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development as well as strategies for the introduction of new products in order to carry out further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Fiber Reinforced Plastics market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support), companies in decision making and the Supports understanding of the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of providers taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It offers the idea of generating sales in the overall market compared to other providers in this area. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the providers for the base year. It shows the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merging characteristics.
Company usability profiles:
The report thoroughly examines recent major developments by the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global Fiberglass Rebar market, including American Fiberglass Rebar, American Grating, LLC, Amiantit Group, Amiblu Holding GmbH, Asahi Fiber Glass Co. Ltd., B&B FRP Manufacturing Inc ., CTG Group, DowAksa, Engineered Composites Ltd, EPP Composites Pvt. Ltd, FRP Composites Inc., Future Pipe Industries, Inc., Hyosung Corporation, Kemrock Industries Ltd., Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd., Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd, Nitto Boseki Co. Ltd., Owens Corning, PPG Industries , Inc., Saint Gobain Group, SGL Group, Ten Cate NV, TUF-BAR, ZCL Composites and Zoltek Companies, Inc ..
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides extensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes market penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Offers a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capacities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market?
2. What are the restraining factors & effects of COVID-19 shaping the global Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas should investments be made in the global market for fiber-reinforced plastics during the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Fiber Reinforced Plastics market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global fiber reinforced plastics market?
7. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global fiber reinforced plastics market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3.2. Market outlook
3.3. Industry outlook
3.4. Application outlook
3.5. Material outlook
3.6. Geography outlook
3.7. Competitor outlook
4. Market overview
5. Market insights
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing industrialization and state awareness of water and wastewater treatment
220.127.116.11. Main advantages of impressive mechanical and electrical properties
18.104.22.168. Increased use in the automotive and construction industries due to increasing demand for lightweight fiberglass composites
22.214.171.124. Conventional additive manufacturing with metals
126.96.36.199. Increasing strategic alliances
188.8.131.52. Emerging potential in the Asia-Pacific market
184.108.40.206. The manufacture and testing of GRP components is highly specialized
5.2. Cumulative Effects of COVID-19
5.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. Threat from new entrants
5.3.2. Proxy threat
5.3.3. Bargaining power of customers
5.3.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.3.5. Industry rivalry
6. Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market by Material
7. Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market by Application
7.2. Gas distribution networks
7.3. Oil flow lines
7.4. Water injection lines
8. Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market by Industry
8.4. Biomedical engineering
8.5. Civil engineering
8.9. Sewage and wastewater treatment
8.10. Sports & consumer goods
9. American fiber reinforced plastics market
9.6. United States
9.6.4. new York
10. Asia Pacific Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market
10.8. South Korea
11. Fiber reinforced plastics market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Enhance new product introduction and improvement
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. American fiberglass rebar
13.2. American Grating, LLC
13.3. Amiantite group
13.4. Amiblu Holding GmbH
13.5. Asahi Fiberglass Co. Ltd.
13.6. B&B FRP Manufacturing Inc.
13.7. CTG group
13.9. Engineered Composites Ltd
13.10. EPP Composites Pvt. GmbH
11/13 FRP Composites Inc.
13.12. Future Pipe Industries, Inc.
13.13. Hyosung Corporation
13.14. Kemrock Industries Ltd.
13.15. Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd.
13.16. Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
13.17 Nitto Boseki Co. Ltd.
13.18. Owens Corning
13.19. PPG Industries, Inc.
13.20. Saint Gobain Group
13.21. SGL group
13.22. Ten Cate NV
13.23. TUF BAR
13.24. ZCL composites
13.25. Zoltek Companies, Inc.
The story goes on
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/33x13t for more information on this report
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470 at 353-1-416-8900