The global molded plastics market was estimated at $ 327.10 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $ 534.07 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.32% over the forecast period 2021-2026.
Molded plastics are polymers that can be made into any size and shape for use in industrial end-use applications. The use of pigments and other additives in the product improves the quality of the molded plastics. Products are used in numerous end-user industries due to their properties such as lightness, durability and high chemical resistance. The automotive and transportation industries use polymers to make airflow ducts, engine covers, wheel arches, car panels, grills, bumpers, and other components. In addition, polyvinyl chloride is used in the manufacture of cables, insulating tapes, and other building materials. Polypropylene and polyethylene are used in the manufacture of drain pipes, gas pipes, electrical wiring, doors, windows, floor tiles, and others.
Due to the growing packaging and petrochemical industries, the global market for molded plastics is expected to grow dynamically over the forecast period. These industries make extensive use of plastics in the manufacture of household care products, plastic components in consumer electronics, and increasing plastic consumption in the automotive industry. According to the Organization Internationale des Constructeurs Automobiles (OICA), for example, the automotive industry grew at a rate of 4.5% in the period 2015-2016. Polymers are used in the manufacture of environmentally friendly automobiles and VOC emission vehicles, which are increasingly in demand. Additionally, the growth in the healthcare sector is increasing the demand for polymers in restorative devices, drug packaging, and liquid drug packaging due to numerous benefits such as moisture resistance, durability, and versatility.
Get a sample copy of this report :
https://straitsresearch.com/report/Molded Plastic-Market / request-sample
The main manufacturers covered in this report:
Exxon Mobil (USA), LyondellBasell (Netherlands), DowDuPont (USA), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), INEOS (Switzerland), Solvay (Belgium), Formosa Plastics (Taiwan), Chevron (USA), Eastman (USA), China Petroleum (China) and Reliance Industries (India).
The following years were taken into account for the study of this report:
- History year: 2015-2019
- Base year: 2019
- Estimated year: 2020
- Forecast year: 2021 to 2026
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyurethane (PU)
According to technology
- Injection molding
- Blow molding
- Automobile & Transportation
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Electronics & electrics
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Great Britain and the rest of the world)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
In addition, the analysis provides a comprehensive overview of the key players on the Molded plastics market along with their company profiles, SWOT analyzes, latest developments and business plans.
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- Balanced exchange of detailed information on the crucial elements that affect the growth of the industry (growth capacity, opportunities, drivers and industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Learn about the molded plastics market by identifying its many subsegments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- Strive for the quantity and value of the market sub-markets for plastics in the form of plastics depending on the key regions (various important countries).
- Analysis of the global plastics market in terms of growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire industry.
- To study and study the company’s global Plastics Market size (volume and value), the major regions / countries, products and applications, background information along with forecasts.
- Primary worldwide global Plastic Plastic Manufacturing Company to specify, clarify and analyze product sales volume, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans for the next coming years.
- To study competitive advances such as expansions, agreements, product launches, and acquisitions in the marketplace.
Browse the full report with detailed table of contents, charts, tables and figures @
Straits Research is a leading market research and research firm specializing in research, analysis, advisory services, and the provision of business insights and research reports.
+1 646 480 7505 (USA)
+91 8087085354 (India)
+44 208 068 9665 (UK)