North American Plastic Bottles Market Insights, Trends, Global Requirements, and Business Analysis 2021-2025 – The Courier
The North America Plastic bottle market Research Report Forecast 2021-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for corporate strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis as well as historical and futuristic data on costs, sales, demand and supply (if applicable). The research analysts provide a detailed description of the value chain and its distribution analysis. This market study provides comprehensive data on Plastic Bottles in North America which enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report. The report includes historical data before COVID-19, the impact of COVID-19 and also predicts the recovery from COVID-19.
The North American plastic bottle market is expected to record a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period (2020-2025).
(Exclusive offer: flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a free PDF sample of the latest research on the North American Plastic Bottles Market 2021 before you buy:
above Key characters in the North American plastic bottle market: Alpha Packaging Inc., Altium Packaging (Loews Corporation), Gerresheimer AG, Graham Packaging Company, Berry Global, Inc., Plastipak Holdings Inc., Amcor Plc, Comar LLC, and other.
– February 2020 – Amcor in the Multivitamin category showed the development and introduction of the PET container, which is made of 100% PCR resin (Recycled Content). The company developed the new clear bottle in two sizes, 100 cubic centimeters and 150 cubic centimeters, for Ritual, a health and technology company that reinterpreted the multivitamin.
– July 2019 – Berry Global Group, Inc. has completed the acquisition of RPC Group, Plc. with an approximate price of USD 6.5 billion. The RPC Group is the world’s leading designer and engineer of plastic products in the packaging and non-packaging markets. The acquisition has contributed to the growth of Berry’s Engineered Materials product portfolio, which is expected to strengthen Berry’s product line.
– March 2019 – Altium Packaging Canada announced that it has acquired Plastique Micron (PMI) and its subsidiaries IMBC Blow Molding (2014) and Action Plastic Products, a major manufacturer of specialty packaging. Altium has been focused on expansion plans in Canada over the past year and continues to look for opportunities to grow across the country.
Important market trends:
Soft drinks dominate the market
– However, soda consumption in the US is falling. Bottled water consumption has increased. Both products are mostly packaged in plastic bottles. In fact, the consumption of plastic bottles skyrocketed by carbonated soft drinks (CSD) has reached saturation in the North American region, and companies like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and Keurig Dr Pepper have reported flat sales for their carbonated software business in North America .
– Coca-Cola mentioned in its 2018 and 2019 annual reports that its CSD sales were 3.306 billion cases in 2018 and 3.44 billion cases in 2017. The company has claimed to be the major player in the North American region with a market share of 43% in 2018. _
– According to PETRA, PET is a clear, strong, and lightweight plastic that is widely used to package food and beverages, especially non-alcoholic beverages, juices, and convenience-sized water. Virtually all single-serving and 2-liter bottles of carbonated soft drinks and water sold in the United States are made from PET.
– As the switch from soda to water continues, the bottled water industry has worked with proponents of recycling to increase the recycling rates of water bottles.
– Companies in the region are currently expanding. In 2019, Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) announced the acquisition of the US bottled water distributor Watchung Spring Water.
– Cott Corporation made two significant acquisitions in 2018 and 2019. In 2018 it acquired Mountain Valley Spring Company for $ 78.5 million from Great Range Capital and in 2019 WG America Company and its individual affiliates.
Search the full report details with the table of contents:
The North America Plastic Bottles market research is a knowledgeable report with careful efforts to investigate the correct and important information. It provides a complete study of the impact of COVID-19 on the Plastic Bottles Market, the industry outlook, the market opportunity, and expansion through 2025 and beyond, taking into account key factors such as drivers, challenges, recent trends, opportunities, advances, and competitive conditions. Research techniques such as PESTLE and SWOT analysis are provided by the researchers
This North American Plastic Bottles Market Report covers:
– The market size from 2016 to 2021
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast how market drivers, restraints and future opportunities will play out
– Segments and regions that are driving or leading the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of the most important sustainability strategies in the market
Reasons to Buy This Report:
– The market appraisal sheet (ME) in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full report @:
Adaptation of this report: This report can be customized to provide additional data for up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]). We make sure you get the report that meets your needs.
All of the reports we have listed have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both before and after the entire supply chain was taken into account. If possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement / additional COVID-19 update report to the report in the third quarter. Please contact the sales team.
Market Insights reports provides syndicated market research on industries including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemistry, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights reports provides a market intelligence of North America and the region, a 360-degree market view that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) Market Insights reports
Telephone: +1 704 266 3234 | Mob: + 91-750-707-8687