New York, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Research Report By Raw Material, By Type, By Production Process, By Application, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026” – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06087483/?utm_source=GNW
The global rigid plastic packaging market size was estimated at $ 202.88 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 217.66 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.62% from 2020 to 2026 to 315.28 Billion USD by 2026.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps business leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year, and years 2022 to 2026 as forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the Rigid Plastic Packaging to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the raw material, the rigid plastic packaging market has been studied in relation to bioplastics, expanded polystyrene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polyethylene terephthalate, polylactic acid, polypropylene, polystyrene, and polyvinyl chloride.
Based on the type, the market for rigid plastic packaging in bottles and jars, rigid bulk products, trays, as well as cups, mugs, and pots was studied.
Based on the production process, the rigid plastic packaging market in blow molding, extrusion, injection molding and thermoforming was studied.
Based on the application, the Rigid Plastic Packaging market has been studied in the Beverage, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Food, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors.
Based on the geography, the America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa Rigid Plastic Packaging market has been studied. America is being studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region is being further explored in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East, and Africa will be further explored in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost every industry, and the long-term impact is expected to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential avenues for the future. The report provides insight on COVID-19, taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing behavior, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and regions to help the provider define an alignment or fit between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the providers in order to pursue successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development as well as strategies for the introduction of new products in order to carry out further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the suppliers in the rigid plastic packaging market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of providers taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It offers the idea of generating sales in the overall market compared to other providers in this area. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the providers for the base year. It shows the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merging characteristics.
Company usability profiles:
The report thoroughly examines recent major developments by the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market including Alwin Lehner GmBH, Amcor Limited, Ball Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., Berry Plastic Group, Inc., Consolidated Container Company, Coveris Holdings SA, Ds Smith Packaging Limited, Georgia-pacific Llc, Holmen Ab Adr, Lacerta Group, Inc., Mondi Group, Plastipak Holdings, Inc., Resilux Nv, Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., RPC Group Plc., Sealed Air Corp. , Silgan Holdings, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, and Tray Pak Corporation.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides extensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Offers a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capacities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market?
2. What are the restraining factors & impact of COVID-19 which will shape the global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas should investments be made in the global market for rigid plastic packaging during the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive window of opportunity in the global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market?
7. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global rigid plastic packaging market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06087483/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.