Report Scope: This report segments the market by end-use industry, resin type, and region. The report provides an overview of the global thermally conductive plastics market and analysis of the global market trends with 2020 as the base year and estimates for 2021 to 2026.
New York, October 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of Thermally Conductive Plastics: Types and Global Markets report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05778932/?utm_source=GNW
Sales projections from 2018 to 2023 are given for each resin type, end user and region with estimated values derived from the total revenue of the manufacturers.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. He explains the most important drivers and the regional dynamics of the market for thermally conductive plastics and the current industry trends.
The report concludes with a focus on the vendor landscape and includes profiles of the major vendors in the market.
– 40 data tables and 19 additional tables
– An updated overview of the world market for thermally conductive plastics (TCP) and their types
– Analyzes of global market trends with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of average annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
– Estimation of the current market size and sales forecast (in million USD) and corresponding market share analysis by resin type, application, end-use industry and geographic region
– Discussing Key Thermal Plastics Market Dynamics (DROs), Superior Properties, Technology Updates, Opportunity Assessment, and Regulatory Framework in the marketplace
– Identify segments with high growth potential and review future applications by segment
– Assess key trends in terms of the technologies, applications and regions shaping and influencing the Thermally Conductive Plastics Market
– Complete understanding of regional specific developments within the industry
– Effects of COVID-19 on the thermally conductive plastics market, new developments, increasing use of TCPs in end-user sectors such as automotive, industrial, healthcare and aerospace
– A relevant patent analysis with significant allocations of patent data according to each main category
– Insight into the latest industry strategies, M&A deals of the major players in the global TCP market; Analysis of your most important competitive landscape and company shares
– Profile descriptions of the market-leading players such as Avient Corp., BASF, Celanese Corp., Dupont, LyondellBasell, Mitsubishi, Saint-Gobain and TE Connectivity, Lanxess and Covestro AG
Traditionally, metals are the most commonly used materials in thermal management with high intrinsic thermal conductivity. However, the disadvantages associated with these materials, such as their high price and high density (weight), have led to an increased demand for other materials.
Such a group of alternative materials are thermally conductive plastics, which are widely used in the electrical and electronics industry due to their high thermal resistance.
In addition to lightweight construction, thermally conductive plastics also offer the possibility of producing complex geometries quickly and inexpensively using casting technologies or injection molding. These developments will have a major impact on future solutions in the automotive, electromobility, electronics and electrical appliance industries.
Reasons for this study:
The goals of this report are a regional assessment of the market potential for thermally conductive plastics as well as the assessment of existing and forecast future market sizes, current technologies and future trends in the development of thermally conductive plastics.Plastics have existed for many decades and are constantly developing and expanding into new markets.
In this context, this report identifies the market potential for the demand for Thermally Conductive Plastics in each world region and the market for end-user applications for the period 2020-2026.
Since the range of applications for thermally conductive plastics has expanded, very specific requirements have been placed on the materials used. In recent years, growth in the electrical and electronics, automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries in the Asia-Pacific and North American regions has opened up many opportunities for thermally conductive plastic applications.
In these regions, increasing disposable incomes combined with a growing awareness of the benefits of using thermally conductive plastics in high demand applications have resulted in increased demand for these products.
The increasing use of thermally conductive plastics in many industries has been driven by the ability of these products to meet a wide variety of customer needs, as well as the rapid commercialization of their customization. The confusion among manufacturers of the thermally conductive plastics market is widespread due to the different growth trends in certain types of thermally conductive plastics such as polyamide, polybutylene terephthalate, polycarbonate, polyphenylene sulfide, and polyetherimide.
With this in mind, a comprehensive market research study is needed to give these companies a clear understanding of each segment.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05778932/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.
The story goes on
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001