Wood-Plastic Composites Market, Size, Share, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast, 2021-2028 | DataM intelligence
The Wood-Plastic Composite Materials market is expected to reach a high CAGR of 12% during the forecast period (2021-2028).
(ProNewsReport Editorial): – Danvers, Massachusetts, August 11, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Market overview
Wood-plastic composites (WPCs) are roughly 50:50 combinations of thermoplastic polymers and wood particles. Wood and thermoplastics are commonly blended above the melting temperature of the thermoplastic polymers and then tactics to make numerous WPC goods. WPC is synthetic in an expansion of colors, shapes and sizes and with specific surface structures.
The WPCs can be made into almost any shape and are therefore used for a wide variety of applications including windows, automotive interior trim, door frames, railings, fences, landscaping timbers, siding and siding, park benches, moldings and furnishings.
Thermoplastic components include polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, and others. WPCs can also contain other lingocellulosic and inorganic fillers. WPCs are a subgroup of natural fiber-plastic composites (NFPCs) that do not contain cellulose-based fiber fillers such as cellulose fibers, peanut shells, bamboo, straw, digestate, etc.
In recent years, the flooring industry has started to use WPC as a floor type that has a basic structure of a top vinyl veneer and a rigid extruded core. WPC is an established product category within Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT).
View Full Report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/wood-plastic-composite-market
- The increasing use of wood-plastic composite products in residential and commercial buildings is the main reason for the global wood-plastic composite market.
- WPC products are biodegradable and environmentally friendly, which is what drives the global wood-plastic composite market.
- WPC products are made into almost any desired shape. WPC products can be bent and fastened to form strong buckles; this also drives the global wood-plastic composite market.
- WPCs have a lower strength and stiffness than wood and are subject to changes over time and temperature-dependent behavior. This can be a significant constraint on the global wood-plastic composite market.
- Petroleum-based polymers have a negative impact on the environment because they rely on non-renewable raw materials. The biodegradability of plastics is a significant constraint on the global wood-plastic composite market.
Download for free Example: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/wood-plastic-composite-market
According to material type
- The Wood-Plastic Composite Market is segmented into material types such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, and others. Polyethylene dominates the wood-plastic composite market, followed by polyvinyl chloride.
- Products containing polyethylene are expected to drive demand in the wood-plastic composite market because polyethylene products are flexible and durable. It has excellent resistance to chemicals and environmental problems.
According to end user
- Wood-plastic composites are broken down into end-users such as residential, commercial, automotive, marine and other segments.
- The residential and commercial segment has the majority of the market share. This is mainly due to increased infrastructure development activities, especially in developing countries.
By product type
According to material type
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)? Other
From end users
By distribution channel
Wood Coatings Market, Wood Adhesives Market, Wood Protection Chemicals Market